Beginner’s Guide To Selling On Pleazo
This guide helps you through the first steps of opening your shop, and provides resources for further guidance along the way.
- Get To Know Pleazo
- Choose Your Membership Plan
- Open & Set Up Your Shop
- Marketing, Branding & Promotion
- Questions About Setting Up Your Shop?
1. Get To Know Pleazo
Welcome to Pleazo! We are the first sex positive online market place for independent sellers.
2. Choose Your Membership Plan
Pleazo uses yearly membership plans for sellers to list and sell their products on our platform.
*Please note that transaction fees for product sales are charged by PayPal. You can find out more about these fees here.
Find out more info on our Pleazo membership plans page.
Before choosing your membership, please make sure to read and agree to the following:
How to buy your membership plan:
- Register as a seller by clicking on “Sell on Pleazo” at the top right of Pleazo.com. Read all the benefits of selling on Pleazo & fill out the form at the bottom of the page (make sure you read our terms & conditions!) and click on “Register”.
- You will then be redirected to your shop dashboard. From here click on “Membership Plan”
- Choose your membership plan.
- Proceed to check out and confirm payment.
- Congrats! You are now ready to start selling your awesome items!
3. Open & Setup Your Shop
Once you’ve signed up to sell on Pleazo, there are a few steps you need to take to complete your shop setup and prepare to start selling items. You should think through key factors in your selling workflow. Consider things like production time, policies, and your plan for delivery.
To set up your shop:
- Customize Your Shop’s Profile Page
- Set Your Shop Policies
- Set Up Your Shipping
- Set Up Your Payment Methods
- Add Products To Your Shop
4. Marketing, Branding, and Promotion
A marketing strategy is key to the success of your Pleazo shop. Marketing will help new customers find your products, keeps your existing customers up to date with the latest with your shop, and can help increase sales.
Tips for getting started with marketing:
Link your shop to your social media accounts so you can easily post about your shop and share items for sale directly from your item page.