Delivery & Shipping:
Shipping from: France
Delivery Processing time: 1 to 3 days for in stock items.
Delivery Processing time: usually 3 to 5 days for custom items or custom sized items.
Shipping method: Shipping made by La Poste.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
All items that are in stock are shipped the same week.
Please allow at least 1-2 week delivery in the EU and at least 3-4 weeks outside the EU.
Shipping is done via La Poste.
Tracking number: You will receive your tracking number in the shipping notification.
Customs and import taxes: Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns
-Contact me within: 14 days of delivery (with receipt for proof of purchase)
-Dispatch items back within: 14 days of delivery **Please do not send your items back without getting a return confirmation from me first**
I don’t accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can’t accept returns for:
* Custom or personalized orders
* Perishable products (like food or flowers)
* Digital downloads
* Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons) unless unsealed
Conditions of return: Buyers are responsible for return postage costs and require a tracking number. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Pleazo to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. I will not transfer personal information outside of the EU unless needed for the payment transaction or shipping purposes for a sale between be and the buyer.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Crcreation, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me by clicking on “Contact me” on my shop page.
Updated on (27/09/2021)