Anti-Discrimination & Hate Speech Policy
Pleazo connects thoughtful consumers around Europe with sex positive independant sellers. It’s an ecosystem where people of all backgrounds inspire each other and build relationships through making, selling, and buying unique goods. We want everyone on Pleazo to feel safe, and our priority is fostering an inclusive environment. This policy explains the kind of behaviour we prohibit on Pleazo to make sure we all have a positive experience.
Pleazo prohibits the use of our Services to discriminate against people based on the following personal attributes (collectively, “protected groups”):
- National origin
- Gender identity
- Sexual orientation
- Any other characteristic protected under applicable law
It is your responsibility to know your local laws and any other legal regulations on discrimination that might apply to you. Additionally, Pleazo does not allow hate speech. Hate speech occurs when violent, offensive, derogatory or demeaning language is directed at a person or group based on their one or more protected group attributes.
Whether you’re engaging with public features on Pleazo, such as listing items, sending messages, and writing reviews, discrimination and hate speech are not allowed. As a seller on Pleazo, your shop content, including shop announcements and shop policies, cannot display discriminatory behaviour toward protected groups. Examples of prohibited behaviour include, but are not limited to:
- Refusal of service based on membership in one or more protected group
- Expressing intolerance or a lack of respect for another member on the basis of protected group attributes
- Having a shop policy that excludes sales to members of one or more protected groups listed above
- Directly or indirectly making derogatory or demeaning remarks against protected groups listed above
- Racial slurs
- Posts that support or glorify hate groups and their members
If you think discrimination or hate speech has occurred on Pleazo, please report it by contacting Pleazo, and we will investigate. If you see a listing on Pleazo which you believe violates our Prohibited Items Policy, including prohibited hate items, we encourage you to flag the item by using the Report this item button on each product page. We have a timely review process for all reports.
Last updated on March 24, 2021